GS Yuasa Launches Renewed Air-cooled High Power UV-LED LEGA:UV,
a UV Light Device for Printing
GS Yuasa Corporation (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 6674; “GS Yuasa”) announced a renewed sales launch for three models of the air-cooled High Power UV-LED LEGA:UV, an UV light device used mainly for UV printing ink curing.
For the three renewed models, GS Yuasa focused on a structure that was high power but did not require cooling water while expanding the line-up of products with differing light-emitting lengths and developing products with a longer life. In addition, the products are standardly equipped with a replacement timing notification feature for maintenance parts in order to improve user convenience, and they also enable customization through the addition of optional parts.
GS Yuasa will continue to provide products to customers that contribute to energy savings and a reduction in the burden on the environment.
Features of the air-cooled High Power UV-LED LEGA:UV
1. High output specifications equivalent to traditional UV lamps*1 (160W/cm)
2. An even longer life has been achieved with the renewal (life expectancy: 15,000 hours)
3. Significant reduction in power consumption
(example: in the case of general UV printing*2,it is possible to achieve a reduction in power consumption of at least 60% compared to a traditional lamp)
4. An air-cooling method that does not require cooling water facilities
5. Line-up of light-emitting lengths in response to the needs of customers (240mm/360mm/480mm)
6. Customization possible with the addition of optional parts
7. Standardly equipped with a replacement timing notification feature for maintenance parts
*1 Ultraviolet lamp (mercury lamp, metal-halide lamp)
*2 Set to cut wait time and lighting time in half
Overview of the air-cooled High Power UV-LED LEGA:UV
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
|Light-emitting length (mm)||480||360||240|
|Apparatus dimensions*3 (mm)||L650×W117×H250||L530×W117×H250||L410×W117×H250|
|Peak wavelength (nm)||365、385|
|Peak illuminance (mW/cm2)||6,500*4|
|Expected life span||15,000 hours|
*4 Settings: W.D=10 mm, peak wavelength: 365 nm / measurement equipment: UV Power Puck II (UVA), ambient temperature: 25℃
You can scroll horizontally.